Stay safe with us
- Our villas have been painted with eco friendly anti bacterial paint.
- A one to three day time lapse is in effect between each reservation to ensure proper disinfectant procedures.
- Our house staff goes through daily inspection prior to new arrivals at the commencement of the season.
- Our family doctor is on call 24/7 should one be needed.
- In the unlikely event that a serious health issue may arise, we comitt to secure quarantine.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to unfold, kindly note that we have amended our cancellation policy as follows:
100% refund to the guest, in case the reservation is cancelled within (or less) than 21 days prior to arrival because of Flight Restrictions / Cancellations or Country restrictions due to COVID-19 Outbreak in Mykonos or COVID-19 Outbreak in the country of the guest.
In case the reservation is cancelled 21 days (or more) prior to arrival, and if there are no travel restrictions either in Mykonos or in the country of the guest, the deposit paid by guest may be used as a credit towards a new reservation and the guest can choose to reschedule the booking, either on similar dates under the same rate during season 2020 or 2021, always subject to availability, or the guest may select to reschedule the booking on alternative dates, during season 2020 or 2021 on the official rates offered by the owner for the chosen period, always subject to availability.
In case of cancellation within (less than) 21 days prior guest’ scheduled arrival, and if there are no travel restrictions either in Mykonos or in the country of the guest, No-show or departure prior to the scheduled date results in 100% charge of the stay.